Why join the Leader Foundry?
If you’re running/leading/managing an agency or consultancy you’ll know it’s hard work and there are a lot of decisions you need to make across a lot of topics.
The Leader Foundry gives you access to a group of people doing the same job as you – the opportunity to share the journey, learn from each other and share your successes.
Importantly it’s a group of leaders running a business in the £0.5-£5m turnover segment so you’re sharing a very similar stage of the journey.
Join the Leader Foundry because you want to:
Meet & share
We meet regularly with a simple agenda:
- bring a challenge you want help with
- bring a success that you want to share
- bring tools, tips and encouragement
We focus on relaxed discussion and finding out more about each others businesses.
We’re happy to invite speakers or participants around a specific topic of interest to the group.
We raise challenges in two ways:
- asking for input ahead of our meetings and prioritising a specific and shared challenge
- encouraging members to table challenges as we meet and discuss
With a great mix of members you can know that someone else has been through a similar challenge and has advice, or can recommend other sources of advice.
We love to celebrate good news from around the group:
- sometimes you can’t share success easily elsewhere because of people or commercial sensitivities
- it helps the group recognise best practice and learn from each other
And it’s really about balancing the agenda otherwise we can all focus too easily on what’s hard.